||Before You Press Send: Everyday Professionalism in Writing
||Wednesday, February 19, 2020
||11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Community Development Foundation
398 East Main Street
Mandi Stanley, Certified Speaking Professional
professionals today tend to multitask with email. Any emailed correspondence bearing your name must be absolutely error free. Even a careless
mistake in an email can damage a leader’s reputation and make an entire work group look bad. Solutions lie in this fast-moving
interactive lunch-and-learn targeted for anyone responsible for overseeing outgoing correspondence and email throughout the business day.
Participants will learn:
* The top seven credibility-robbing email mistakes and how to avoid them
* The importance of a complete email subject line—and how to write one consistently every time
* How to get a grip on your inbox with a few email management tips
* How to make sure your e-messages are absolutely error free with no embarrassing typos or mistakes
* BONUS: You’ll walk away with three tangible writing tools you can use immediately back at the office.